These super simple 5 ingredient blender muffins are a perfect treat to add to the lunchboxes this week, or to have on hand for snacking…if you don’t eat them all right after you make them, of course. 😋
Gluten free, grain free, dairy free and no added sugar make them a treat I can feel good about too!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 medium sized bananas (ripe is sweeter!)
- 2 large eggs (or flax eggs to make vegan)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey (or maple syrup to make vegan)
- dash of vanilla, optional
- mini dairy free chocolate chips (I used regular sized chips in the ones pictured, and they also worked fine)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease your mini muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips and blend until well mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Drop a couple of chocolate chips onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Muffins will puff up quite a bit but will level after cooling.