This super fast and easy recipe is a staple at our house. Even my teenage son loves it! Tastes so buttery and creamy, even tho it’s vegan.
1 32oz box Veggie Stock (or Broth)
1 small head of organic cauliflower
1 cup raw (or roasted) cashews
1. Bring stock to boil in medium saucepan.
2. Rinse and cut cauliflower, keep mostly florets (remove most of stalk).
3. Once stock boils, add in cauliflower and medium-high simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add in cashews and simmer for 5 more minutes. Add salt (optional)
5. Carefully pour into high speed blender and blend (or with immersion blender until smooth and creamy.)
6. Top with seasons to taste: crushed pepper, herbs de Provence, or some freshly roasted cauliflower.